I just realised, I don't think I've ever blogged about my family before. So I've decided to feature them in this post! Seeing as they are quite an important part in my life, I guess they deserve at least a mention =)
Here's my sister (who looks nothing like me)
And my brother
They're not bad as far as siblings go!
Recently, I think I have learnt to value my family more.
I think what Pastor said about learning to "juggle" in life is certainly very true...
Life is really like a juggling act. As busy singaporean teenagers, we have quite a few balls to juggle in life. There's family, friends, school, studies, cca, church, time spent with God. Sometimes it seems like it's too much to take.. but it isn't that bad. If you've ever tried juggling before, it's not very easy and it takes lots and lots of practise to get it right. I guess life is like that too!
It takes perseverance and focus. Along the way, we all make mistakes and sometimes we drop a few balls here and there. I must say, I've certainly made my share of mistakes and dropping, and I'm not a very skilled juggler. In fact, I'm quite terrible at it. But as they say "if at first you don't succeed... try, try again!" It's okay to drop a few balls now and then. Just pick them up and start all over again. Mistakes are there for us to learn from, and as with anything else, the more you practise the better you become.
It isn't easy... but we'll get there someday :) Of course, we always have help from the best "Coach" life can offer... He's patient and He never gives up on us. "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me".
In other news, IOC and prelims are totally consuming my life! Study hard everyone, it'll be over soon.
oh, and happy national day too!
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:01 PM