Thursday, August 02, 2007

This post is dedicated to Elyse Heather Yu Hui-Ting! Happy 18th Birthday!

I don't think you come to my blog too often, but I shall get you to come read this post =)

Just want to say it's been a really great 4 years of knowing you! I think you are one of the people I have shared the most laughter and tears with...I have no doubt that it was all a part of God's plan that we got into 3A3 and ended in the same group for OBS. You're really a great friend to have, and you made school life so much more bearable! I'll always remember the talks we had about God, church, family, life etc etc, and I neither will I forget all the fun we had taking mg together with yo! Operation freedom :) And of course, it was you who made studying for O levels as easy as peanuts. haha, you will always be my best mugging partner!



Although now we're in difference schools and we can't spend as much time together anymore I am sure we will be friends for a long time more :) I'll always look forward to catching up sessions! And lastly, just know that I will always believe in you!

Here's to an eternity of friendship :)