Monday, November 26, 2007

I think it's interesting that ever since exams officially ended for everyone last tuesday and I went out to watch stardust with my acsi friends, I haven't seen any of them (friends from acsi) at all. And there's been minimal contact - a few stray smses and several exchanges on msn - over the past week plus.

Hmm I've managed to find something to do everyday since the exams ended, but none of them include meeting up with the friends whom I've survived IB together with. People bonded by the traumatic experience called the International Baccalaureate (I still have trouble spelling that).

Makes me wonder (cue maroon 5 song) - how many of these people are going to disappear from my life after prom this wednesday? Who really are my BFFs?

It's so weird how you can get so close to someone and you think you'll be friends forever, but each time we move on to the next phase in life most of these people kind of just fade from your life. Happens all the time; after sec school, after first 3 months jc, and now after pre-u.

Oh well, I do hope I'll keep in touch with my dear acib friends, but the whole situation makes me all the more grateful for the friendships I have made in hoGc. Even though we may not be as close now due to unfortunate circumstances, every time I meet up with them it's like I've never been away. And I know that in the end, we still have an eternity to spend together =)

<3 you guys!