I don't care
I don't care what it costs anymore
cause You gave it all and I'm following You
I don't care what it takes anymore
no matter what happens I'm going Your way.
And I mean it. I really don't care anymore.
The more I miss church, the closer I'll press into Your presence.
The more homesick I feel, the tighter I'll hold on to my dreams.
The more I miss the fellowship, the more I'll treasure rare times spent together.
The sadder I am, the more I will run into Your arms.
For every service I miss, I will read my bible twice as thoroughly.
For each minute I long to be at SingPost, I will receive twice as much from listening to the sermons online.
For each time I long to do Your work but can't, I will pray twice as hard for others.
For every tear that falls, I will grow stronger in the spirit.
For all the times I spend despairing, I will spend twice as much time rejoicing in Your love.
you hear that?? I don't care anymore.
There are some battles you can't fight physically. You can only fight them in the spirit. and I am NOT going down without a fight.
Sure, I can't go to church, but I can get closer to God and I can mend the relationships within my family all at the same time. so there.
Signing off,
Jiayi
Warrior of God
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Jiayi
at
1:12 AM