Happy New Year 2008!
Back to school...not! Haha, somehow it feels weird not starting school on 3rd Jan like we usually do. It doesn't quite feel like I'm starting a new year without starting school! I guess I will only feel like I'm in 2008 next monday when I go back to school to collect my IB results.
7th Jan!!!!! Aiyoh, so scary. To be honest I haven't really thought much about it. I guess it seems to me that worrying is not going to help anything since I've already done the exam a month ago and thus why worry? But I won't say I'm not nervous/anxious at all. Haha. Well 6 days to go!
Goodbye 2007, what a great year in which God has molded and shaped me and lifted me higher. The refining fire of God can be painful at times... but I am glad :)
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:30 AM