Tuesday, January 01, 2008

School starts tomorrow for everyone, time really flies! I can still remember the first day of school in 2006 where I was about to step into CJC for the first time for first 3 months JC. I vividly remember being caught in a traffic jam in the morning, feeling rather anxious about attending a new school with a whole new environment and hardly anyone I knew. And yet it was all really exciting at the same time.

But, that's all in the past. For now I probably have 8 more months of holiday ahead of me. 8 months seems to stretch on for a really long time, but like everyone says, there will never be another break like this and I better make full use of it to do whatever I want to do.

Agenda for Jan - July 2008
1. Get a driving license
2. Work and earn money
3. Learn something new
4. Go overseas
5. Read a lot of books

Since one of my New Year resolutions is to procrastinate less (I blame IB for teaching me how to procrastinate so much), I guess I better start getting some stuff done. Nov - Dec has been a really enjoyable time of play and relaxation and now it's time to actually do something productive!