How could I EVER settle for anything less????
I can't, it's as simple as that.
You know you've found something good when you can't stop thinking about it, when it haunts your dreams, when the mere sight of anything related to that something gets your adrenaline pumping. It's an obsession that takes over you.
You know you've found something good when everything else pales in comparison, when nothing else, no matter how amazingly awesome, will do for a substitute. You know because when it's taken away, it isn't really taken away because no one can take away what's in your heart.
And here's a word of advice... when you've found that special something, cling on to it like there's no tomorrow. DON'T LET GO.
I am so blessed, to have found that "something" in my life. Have you?
And no way am I letting go of it.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:57 PM