It's hard to believe, but May is more than mid way through already. How time slips by! I'm glad... feels like I've hit a fast forward button to get through this portion of life a little bit quicker. Not that I'm not happy with this present time, but I can't deny that I am looking forward to the next phase already.
Same same... but different.
Just a couple of things constantly on my mind lately
- church(es)
- uni application results
- different groups of friends
- what it means to live a life of purpose
I was thinking of abandoning this blog too, but I'll probably regret it later so I shan't. Haha..
This post is plagued with randomness. Too much going on, yet nothing going on. Happy yet sad. I live in a paradox! But God is good all the time. The joy of the Lord is my strength always!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:46 PM