Funny lizards in my house.
This is quite funny.. the lizards in my house are quite champion. After I got home just now I wanted to go take a shower... but then I realised that there was this fairly big lizard in my shower. And I wasn't about to take a shower with a lizard, so I smacked my shower door to make a loud noise so as to scare the lizard away. I succeeded.. In scaring the lizard. It panicked and started climbing upwards. But the toilet wall tiles are pretty slippery, so it was like slipping and sliding away.
I continued banging the door to spur the lizard on... eventually it made it to the ceiling, but I still did not feel comfortable showering with a lizard above me. So I made more loud noises... the lizard was so scared. It scrambled across the ceiling to the other side of the toilet.
Then all of the sudden, it slipped and fell all the way from the ceiling to the floor! There was a loud SMACK as it hit the ground. ouch. So poor thing! Hahahaha. I was thinking to myself "Wow what a stupid lizard, can't even climb properly. Like saying a fish cannot swim. Lousy!!"
But yes, it was still alive. Amazing huh, imagine if you jump of the highest building in the world without a parachute. Even that isn't as long as the lizard's fall. Hahahaha. Well anyway, it was like lying there all stunned for a few seconds. I guess it was thinking something along the lines of "???!!?" I mean, one minute it was on the ceiling, next minute he's falling falling falling... and SMACK on the ground. Haha!
But after awhile it came to it's senses and ran off to hide behind the toilet bowl. I was satisfied that it was out of my sight and forgot about it.
And that's the story of the funny lizard in my house...
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
1:52 AM