NARNIA
I'm so happy I managed to catch Narnia with Christine last week! It's a good show, though it kind of deviated from the book quite a bit. Peter became the doubting one instead of Susan, and Susan and Caspian flirted shamelessly throughout the whole movie (Susan: "You keep it, you might need to call me again" Lucy: "YOU MIGHT NEED TO CALL ME AGAIN???"), and what was with the European/Spanish accents all the talamarines had??
But a good movie nonetheless... Edmund and Lucy grew up, Susan and Peter looked the same, Prince Caspian looked older than I imagined. I enjoyed the war bits... seeing the loyalty of the Narnians.
I pray that God will give me faith like Lucy's. Faith that will never fail, that always trusts and believes despite the circumstances. God, make me like Lucy! Hahahhaha. Private joke.
Monday, July 07, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:00 AM