Sunday, June 08, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm watching Roland Garros now, but it's excruciating watching Federer get massacred by Nadal. Yiikes. Can't bear to watch anymore, so I decided to blog instead.

Honestly I don't quite know what to blog about, the things that excite and delight me more than anything, I can't blog about for various reasons.

I was just got off the phone with Yo :) Every time I have some form of contact with anyone from hogc it just brings a smile to my face and I end up smiling to myself like a mad person lol. Anyway I was telling her that I wish I could swap places with her for one day so that she can go through what I'm going through and relate to me/advice me. Hahaha. It's just, I don't know anyone in quite the same situation as me and it's hard when I have to struggle with certain things which I myself can't quite understand.

I guess sometimes I get quite confused with my feelings. Very often there are two sides of me that contradict each other and then there'll be this internal battle. The tension of opposites... what we want versus what's practical. Which side wins? Love wins. Tuesdays with Morrie is a nice book!

Sometimes you give and sometimes you take, a little compromise here and there. You can't always get what you want, but sometimes you just got to give up all these dilemmas to God. Somehow He will take away the feeling of being torn apart.. and replace it with something called the peace of God.

I'm leaving for London in September and it's a little scary, but mostly I'm looking forward to it. Freedom and independence beckons :)