That's that.
So it's not so much "i think" anymore but "i know", and I'm feeling relieved!
It's nice how everything is falling into place nicely, thank God. Every thing's good. Though things didn't go exactly as how I wanted them too, I'm certain that God has led me to a better path. And isn't that how things always turn out? It's been like that at every significant stage of my life: PSLE, O Levels, IB. It's a comforting feeling, knowing that your future is in such safe hands :)
I'm loving my family at hogc more and more each day. Though I can't see them quite as much as I would like to, that just makes me love them more. They're the best! They're incredible, and my heart will always be there. Missing you guys very much, and thinking of you all every day....
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:13 PM