Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Saturday!!!

Mannnnn, I'm looking forward to it so much! I do believe that half the goodness of such awesome things is actually the looking forward to it! This I've been looking forward to for 2+ months. People say getting your hopes up is only preparing yourself for disappointment, but I say it's worth the risk.

Mm, even if I'm disappointed, it'll just make the next time all the more sweeter to look forward to. As I discovered some time back, it's almost worth it to be away, just to have the euphoria of being back. It's worth it to be disappointed now and then, it makes one cherish things more.

:D

But if you don't dream big,
What's the use in dreaming?
If you don't have faith,
There's nothing worth believing.
It takes one hope
To make the stars worth reaching for,
So reach out for something more.