Sunday, June 15, 2008

You are my inspiration.

Recently God has been teaching me about love. Just suddenly, all the sermons I listen to whether online or at church, they're all about love. LOVE. It's not coincidence. And then I kept thinking of something Pastor How said in a sermon. (note to be safe: that I listened to online from HOME on my laptop!) Love to live to love. Love to learn to love. Love to lead to love. It's really all about love, and really the best way to live is to be driven by love.

And no wonder that God IS love.

Just learning right now to love life all over again. To wake up in the morning, loving my life. To be able to proclaim that if I could swap lives with anyone, I wouldn't because I love my own too much. I'm falling in love with life again... there's too much to do in life to click the fast forward button and skip the parts I don't like. Jesus died for us that we may live an abundant life, and that's what I'm determined to do! Life is so worth living.

Recently I've been so inspired by Joseph, the one in the Bible. God brought to mind the sermon that Pastor Lia preached (again, that I listened to from at home like a good guai girl) about the journey of a vision... Joseph's situation really speaks to me at this point in life!

Joseph had everything going for him when he was suddenly, without warning, dragged out from all of that and sold into slavery. Things were picking up well when once again, he was suddenly thrown into prison for a crime he did not even commit.

Circumstances change, but his attitude never did!!

No matter what my circumstances, where ever I may be, whichever side of the globe, whichever church I can or cannot attend, I'm gonna have an attitude like Joseph. A never say die attitude! That's my promise to God :)

Life's good!