"I hope no one who reads this book has been quite as miserable as Susan and Lucy were that night; but if you have been - if you've been up all night and cried till you had no more tears left in you - you will know that there comes in the end a sort of quietness. You feel as if nothing is ever going to happen again."
- C.S. Lewis, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
I really do hope nobody else will ever have to feel this way. Emotions are funny things... sometimes it's better to just lock them up in a box and forget them for awhile. If that were possible. I like the numbness that comes when I can just make myself stop thinking for awhile... it is always good for one to keep himself occupied.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
1:40 AM