Just for Laughs ;)
I was at home this sunday with nothing much to do, and I started looking through old photos taken back in 2005 and early 2006. I was very amused! Everyone has changed so much. Haha.. There were some photos I'd forgotten I even had. And an extraordinarily large number of unglam photos.. hmm looks like I'll have some blackmail victims *evil laugh*. Hahahaha nah, I'm not that evil! Unglam photos will stay in the privacy of my "pictures" folder, for my eyes only whenever I need a good laugh :D
But here are some un-unglam ones for the public to enjoy!
P.U.N. This was taken in nov 2005. PS Pasta Mania..We're still in uniforms!
Taken on the same day as the 1st photo..In denise's house. wow dawn and denise were still in acjc! And that's such a classic dawnaye smile!
Yo and Sam having a heated argument in Dawn's attic. Who wants to play pool when you can sword fight with the cues?btw, I realise that Yo is in every single one of my photos. You deserve an award yo, how about most camera shy? Haha, some things never change!
Haha this was during d zone's sentosa chalet. We were at the merlion for the amazing race, and the challenge was to gel someone's hair to be like the merlion's. Don't you think clarence looks good with merlion hair style? ;)
Still at the sentosa chalet, can't quite remember what we were doing, but I look like I just laid an egg.
D zone romance night. Haha that was really fun, dressing up until so formal... to go to Peck Lian's house! And Ongah's looking in the wrong direction on purpose... I'll say it again, some things never change!
Lynette, Jiaxin and I!
Playing taboo in the pre school of FTMS house. I remember this day, Clarence was still super new, and we went to eat at swenson's before this. We koped some balloons and laughed a lot playing taboo. And why are my shoes off?
This was taken with my hand phone allll the way back in 2004, when we just moved to FTMS!
Jiaxin dressing up as a fairy godmother (or bride? check out the veil. Lol!) at spotlight in PS :D
Wasssuuppp dudes! It's punk weekend! Okay we all tried to dress punk, but a bit cannot make it I guess. Haha!
And of course, how could we forget all those "gotcha" meetings in dominic's room? Isn't it amazing? How the leadership has grown and strengthened? I think it would be hard to fit a d zone leaders meeting into the same room now!
Let's rewind back a little more... that's sam and me at the red rain soccer! Check out our church jerseys mannn. Haha, I think this was way back in early 2004!
This is what the love sign used to look like.
Who's that? It's Cheryl Chan HM! I believe this was the last day at Henderson.. judging by the wall in the background.
Jamie!! :) This was taken in Nooch at Wheelock Place... which is not even there any more! Lol
And lastly, BFF! This was taken on 1st Jan 2004, must have been after heart awards!Well that's all for now, hope you enjoyed that brief flashback.
And did I mention? I love hogc :)
And did I mention? I love hogc :)