What the World Will Never Take
I was just spending some time with God, and it was great. I realised that we've all got to build our faith on things that are eternal, that can never be taken away by anyone or anything.
Church, friends, fellowship, ministry... it's all good and awesome, and everyone should have them if they can. They will help you grow and lead a purposeful, meaningful life. But these things can all be taken away anytime, without warning... as I myself have come to experience.
But always hold on to those things that no one can take away... God, first hand revelations, convictions and beliefs, dreams and visions, past experiences and lessons learnt.
No matter what they try to do, no one can take away the past close to 5 years that I have been in hogc (never mind that I can't actually GO there right now, a church is not the building, but the people!), and no one can take away the dreams that God placed in my heart during that period of time.
Luke 10:42
"But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her."
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
2:06 PM