12 Days to Go!
So it's just less than 2 weeks till I fly off, and I still feel like it's very far away! Truth be told I am really looking forward to it. The whole experience, living in a whole different country, the independence. I will miss all of you, but I'm back in 3 months... and time, as it always does, will slip by so quickly.
I'm thinking about uni life and how different it's going to be, especially in London. The fact remains that people drink and club a lot over there and I guess the culture will be very different too. I just pray that I will be able to find a nice bunch of friends that are as unenthusiastic about all the drinking as me! The scary thing is that people change so much in uni, even the "guai-est" person you know will suddenly be clubbing and goodness knows what else.
Don't worry, I'm not going to be one of those people! haha
2 weeks to go, and still so much to get ready. Got to start meeting up with people more!
And lastly, this is rather random, but has anyone else noticed how all the new moon adverts at the bus stops have suddenly increased in number again? They sort of disappeared the last few months, but now they're back. I don't suppose it has anything to do with the end of years coming up next month! I'm quite amused.