Friday, September 05, 2008

Here's to Goodbye

It's 330am, I'm talking to Chia Paul on msn and she really made me think about what next friday at the airport is going to be like. And I'm REALLY NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!

Man, I'm really quite excited for London and I'm not dreading it at all, especially since I'll be back in December which is only 3 months away. But I totally forgot about the whole airport scene, and lately I've been seeing all the photos on facebook of farewells at terminal 3 and what not. Just thinking about hugging everyone and saying goodbye... maaan it's killing me. Hahha. All the emotions I'm going to feel... yeah, not looking forward to it.

But yes I'm so thankful for everyone that has told me they're coming to send me off. I'm so grateful and you all make me feel so loved... in a sense, I'm also glad that the farewells will be painful and sad.. Just goes to show how much all of you mean to me.

It'll be hard to leave you all, though it's only for 3 months and right now I can say that I'm not going to cry, but we'll see at the airport huh. SIAN. Lol.

Well, 1 week to go!