Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello from LONDON!


I've MIA-ed for 3 days, but yes, I am still alive and very well! The internet here is great, and didn't need any setting up and all, but my past 3 days have been totally PACKED! It's almost 12am right now (7am in singapore!), and I'm really sleepy, but I decided I must update my blog, or I'll never get around to doing it. Loads of people to email to, I must thank all who came to send me off at the airport... appreciate it with all my heart, more than you could imagine :)

Just want to say sorry that I couldn't split myself into 3, so that I could talk to everyone at once. I felt SO bad that I couldn't!! But it really means the world to me, just to see you all one last time. And nope, no tears were shed! Not even when I went into the boarding area, not even on the plane! Haha it's not that I'm heartless.. but I will be back so soon.. :) miss you all though.. I think the realisation that I wouldn't be able to see everyone on a regular basis anymore hit when I was on the plane, reading all the lovely notes from all the lovely people. I do miss all of you so much.

Zong the monkey if you are reading this can email me the pics you took for me at the airport? When you are free... THANK YOU!! You're the best man :))

Well I'm just about falling asleep now, but my mother's going home tomorrow and I guess I will be freed up considerably, so I shall update more about my first 3 days in london, WITH PICTURES, tomorrow. Till then, good night! (or good morning, in singapore time lol)