Friday, September 12, 2008

My last post from sunny Singapore!

Today is THE day and I'll be flying off in approximately 9 and a half hours time! I don't think it has quite sunk in that I'm leaving yet. Yesterday and today has just been a blur of packing my luggage and packing my room... making sure I have not forgotten anything.

And this week has been quite a blur too, with lots of eating involved! Here's a little glimpse of my last week in Singapore... (sorry if I met up with you but forgot to take a picture!)









Just want to say a big, big thank you to everyone who took the time to meet up with me before I leave, to all that treated me to really yummy dinners, to all those who smsed me to say bye, to all those who have told me they're coming to the air port to send me off, to all those who said they want to send me off but can't, to everyone who gave me good bye gifts no matter how big or small, and to all who wished me "all the best in London and do take care". The food was good, but the company was better!

I'm really blessed to have found such amazing people in my life =) LOVE YOU ALL. My next post will be from London, and I'll see you all real soon!

Remember to Skype me! :D