ting xie again tomorrow. seems like all I ever blog about is ting xie. Ahh..it's like never ending. ting xie after ting xie after ting xie. We just had one last friday, and laoshi want's to give again tomorrow? She hasn't even given back out ting xie books yet. I really want to passss. I studied for so long! 4 hours minimum.
I know I can do it. I can CONQUER ting xie. I'm going to pass!!! chinese isn't an obstacle, it's a challenge. Must keep telling myself that. yup.
Why am I feeling so happy? Maybe because there are no more tests this week!!!! Yayness, so happyy. Got three test next week though. Chinese physics and e math. Sigh burst my bubble.
But on the other hand...March holidays are now only 10 days away. Can't wait.
Crap! I just remembered there's a chinese newspaper test tomorrow. So much for no more tests. I haven't even read the newspaper yet. I tried reading the one on internet chatting a few days ago, but I gave up after the 2nd paragraph.
Hm. Now I don't know whether to feel happy or sad.
Tuesday, March 02, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:42 PM