Feeling down...looks like I might not be able to watch the passion this week afterall =( So saaad. I was looking forward to it so much! Cause it's on thursday, but it starts at 6. Probably end at around 9-10. And my dad won't allow me to stay out so late. Can you imagine. "Hey dad, do you think I could stay out late on a school night to go with a bunch of friends to someone's house to watch a m18 movie?" It could work! >_< Oh wellll...I'll still watch it, but I was really looking forward to thursday!!
Next week got 3 tests...e math a math physics. Going to die studying. >_<
What to do what to do. My class is going to kill meee. Cause we were supposed to hand up our cme multimedia by today. But I finished it up in school and found that the file was too big to fit into my floppy. Floppy's suck...school should get zip drives for all the coms. I mean they might as well put the money they're getting from increasing school fees to good use.
On a happier note...I got new shoes!! yay, Finally. I wish mgs allowed us to wear track shoes to school, some other schools do. But then again mgs wants everyone to be exactly the same from head to toe. I'm suprised they don't make us use mgs hair bands...mgs rubber bands, mgs specs, mgs braces, mgs watches. You get my point.
Tomorrow's going to be a good day. Even if we do have 3 periods with miss goh. I just know it.
Monday, March 29, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:43 PM