I'm watching the Passion of the Christ this saturdayyy!!! So excited, I wish I could watch this thursday too, but this is the next best thing. So many people want to watch, but it's like saturday is such a busy day. And got swimming finals in the morning too. Anyway, anyone who wants to watch come look for me. All are welcome! And the best thing is that it's my house so you don't need to feel weird. Hahaaa. It's on Saturday afternoon. I'm so happy that it is M18. If not a lot of people would not want to watch with me. And it is only on one fixed day. Now everything is so much better, everything happens for a reason =)
Miss Goh was so weird today. Well isn't she always. We had chem practical, and after she had demonstrated and all that, and we were going back to our tables, she came up to me and said "Jiayi, can do with more enthusiasm can? Actually you are not that bad you know. Just that your attitude. But you have a good father." I was like "okaaay -_-" Haha. And then at the end of the lesson she said "At least I did not have to scold you today. But that does not mean that you are at your best. But at least you are improving". Lol.
Crap...Miss Goh wants to give chem remedial on thursday and friday of the 1st 2 weeks of June holiday. Siiigh, why is she so kiasu..
I find it so weird whenever I stumble across a blog that is using one of my blogskins. Especially when I know the person. Haha. It's so weird that people actually use them.
I'm so excited. For tomorrow. For this year. Life is good. ^_~
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:57 PM