I'm feeling very happy right now I don't know why I just am. =)
Today was great. I knew everything was going to be okay, because I've got Jesus living in me!
My dad said I didn't need to follow him to see GKGoh. So I didn't need to take taxi and I wasn't late. But I still had to go to school for my chinese book. Ting Xie on monday. Again. Anyway, after that took a bus and mrt to church. s.o.w. was good, learnt so much, I really have to give my best. For Him. I"m going to practise my heart (and fingers) out. Hehe.
Then after that was the 3rd session of the Pastor Don Easton Seminar. was goood. Very sad I couldn't stay for the later one though. But I think my dad might blow if I come back at 11 again. Rather not risk it.
And I get to watch the passion of the Christ this thursday! Yay...so happy. Anyone who wants to see it come look for me. I mean you can't exactly go see it in the cinemas, unless your above 18. And the best part is that it's FREE. So yeah, don't miss this greattt opportunity. It's a great movie, you'll really miss out if you don't watch it.
Anyone around can see
just how good you've been to me
For all my friends that don't know you
I pray that you would save them too
Oh man love this song, just heard it a few minutes ago...reminds me of what Pastor Don told us today. Going to bring someone to church. I'm going to have faith.
I don't care they think about me
It's alright, they'll get it one day
Saturday, March 27, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:53 PM