I'm feeling nervous about tomorrow. My dad's going to see Miss Goh. I know my dad's on my side, but I'm scared Miss Goh might say something to him to change his mind. And I think my dad's mad at me. Cause after school today I went to church and it didn't end till really late. I got home at 11. I actually told my mum I'd come back late, but I think my dad didn't know. So on my way home he called my handphone and he sounded really angry. He was like "You can't stay out so late! Where are you now??" And he sounded so angry. Ahh. I'm scared for tomorrow. And on top of this, I have to rush to church and try and get there by 2:30. So I'm going to take a taxi. But I'm really broke now. Dunno where I'm going to get the taxi fare. I still owe yo 10 bucksss...
Even though, I'm so scared now, I have a feeling that everything will turn out okay tomorrow. I only wish I could stay for the 8-10 service again. But somehow I doubt my dad will approve...
I wish I had more freedom! Some people can just stay out till 11 plus and their parents don't bother them. I don't understand why I can't stay out late. I think I'm doing fine in school, other than chinese of course. And my problem with Miss Goh. One day I'm going to get my parents saved. yess. They may be busy all the time and have to work on sundays, but one day they're going to come to church. And they're going to accept Jesus in their lives. Yesss. Going to get my whole family saved. My mum my dad my sis.
Saturday, March 27, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:09 AM