Thursday, April 01, 2004

Today was april fools day!! Haha so funnyy. Stupid toilet joke. You know how they had the announcement over the p.a stystem? It was during Miss Goh's class! Throughout the whole announcement, miss goh didn't even stop talking, she just continued teaching like nobody's business. Then when they shouted "you've been PUNK'D!!!!" She shook her head and started giving this long long lecture about how they should only use the p.a. system for emergencies and they shouldn't be using it for this kind of rubbish. Haha. So typical miss goh.

Poor Miss Or! Haha. She came in to take over Mrs Tong for about 15min and it was last period so the class was like kinda wild. And before Miss Or came in, everyone just turned their chairs around and faced the other way. It was so funny, we even said good afternoon to the back of the class. And she was like "What are you all doing? This is an april fools day joke right? Who is the mastermind? Jemma and christine right." Haha. Everyone was just laughing and laughing. And then just when the bell rang Gail fell out her chair and "fainted" The whole class was like "Oh my goodness". And shyna went "Miss Or! Look what you did! Teach until she fainted! Gail wake up gail!" Shyna and Gail planned it and I sit next to them so I was the only one who knew. Miss Or actually fell for it! She went "Oh no, who to call? What should I do?" And she almost left the class to call another teacher. Lol. It was so funny. Gail should get an academy award. The way she fell off the chair was really so real and she just laid there motionless and all. Hehe.

Tomorrow have to host the Taiwanese students. I think I will be speaking english to them. cause I think even they will understand my english better than my chinese. The best thing is that we get to miss chem! yayy

The new p.e. shorts are so big. I have small and they're already practically falling off. And imagine, I had medium and first. No wonder they let us leave school in them, they're practically like berms.

Passion of the Christ this Saturday! So happy. Who wants to watch? It's after the swim finals.