Friday, March 05, 2004

Whee fridaaaaay! So happy, I think friday has come really fast this week. Heh. This weekend's going to be busier than ever, Especially since there's going to be three tests next week. And one of them is chinese! Ah, I got a C6 for my chinese CA! Lol, that was my lowest mark. Oh well, at least I passed. My L1R5 was 9..hm not really very happy with that. I think I could have gotten higher. I messed up the first e math test. And the bio test was quite horrible too. Oh well.

I think there might be ting xie again on monday. *Faint* Laoshi must be crazy. She didn't say there was ting xie on monday, but I recall her saying something about if she doesn't tell us ting xie will be on monday. Hm I'll just call someone later and ask them if there is. I hope there isn't. I'm tired of studying chinese. >_<

I need a new layout, this one's getting boring..