Sunday, April 18, 2004

2.4 tomorrow!!!!!! diediedie

Today's service was good. I liked it =) Then again, I always do. Hahaa. I don't understand how people can fall asleep during their church sermons and all that. I can't imagine myself ever falling asleep during a sermon. And the praise and worship was really woah too. The praise song was so nicce. Even though i kept being stepped on/stepping on other people when we jumped. haha. I think what pastor said about worshipping God with all our hearts, with all our soul, with all our mind and with all our strength really made an impact on a lot of people. Because the worship was so strong. It's like...really felt God's presence. Amazinggg.

I'm not doing enough. I want to do more.

I'm going to join the race. I'm not just going to sit back and watch. I'm going to be more than just a conquerer.

I'm gonna be a History Maker in this land
I'm gonna be a speaker of truth to all mankind