Friday, April 16, 2004

I'm feeling very upset. Jon Peter Lewis got voted out!!! Crap. I was cheering for him..he's so funny. and entertaining. I can't believe John Stevens got more votes than him. I mean. Just compare both of them. One makes you fall asleep. The other looks like sam the hobbit and has great dance moves. Hahaa. Which one would you pick? And before American idol was survivor. And I can't stand that rob!! Okay, reality tv is really getting to me. I wonder why I watch it in the first place. I'm addicted. But they never go the way I want them to. Hehh.

Hm. Today was international friendship day. And after school I went to far east with vicky and shyna. We were supposed to do the fries project. But then we decided on the way there that macs had to best fries no question about it and that it would be a waste of time and money to try every single type of french fry. Hahaa. So we ended up just shopping and walking around.

I don't want to go to track meet tomorrow!! What's the point anyway. Not like I'm actually going to stay in the stands and cheer for my house. haha. Sigh was really looking forward to waking up late. Sleep is good. Tomorrow's going to be my rest day. There's nothing on so I'm just planning to slack =) Just in case you were wondering, I cannot, will not, study on a saturday. I just never do. I just can't do work on saturdays, I don't know why. ha. No wonder I always sleep late on sunday nights and wake up the next day feeling like a zombie.

You know, I find it weird when I see guys using my flowery blogskin.