Today was the first time in many many days that I didn't fall asleep in a single class. Actually it's probably the first time in secondary school. Which is really weird. Because I slept at about 2:30 last night studying bio.
Everytime I think of mole concept I think of Austin powers going "Moley moley moley mole". Hahaa. I don't know why. I mean no one else thinks of it. I never mentioned it to anyone though. They'd think I'm weird. I mean. Who associates chemistry with Austin powers??
Speaking of chemistry. Here's a really really funny quote from miss goh, "Whoever makes this mistake, I will take the stick from sun wu kong (monkey god) and WHACK you until you become a peach. I say peach. p e a c h. The pink and soft and beautiful one."
I have no idea what she's talking about sometimes. well. more like 90% of the time.
Anyway. I just watched American Idol. It was quite shocking. I'm not as sad about Jennifer Hudson leaving as JPL, but I don't think she deserves to. I think it should have been John Stevens. Or George Huff. Not because they're the only guys left, but simply because everyone else are better than them. It's so wierdd. If LaToya had been kicked out I would seriously stop watching AI. Well maybe not. But I'd be extremely extremely upset.
Tomorrow's FRIDAY! At last! This week stayed back from mon-thurs. Luckily Mrs Tong cancelled physics class tomorrow after school. But then still got bio on sat. Sigh. Spoil my weekend! Well I should really start studying for mid years though. They are in less than 2 weeks time if I'm not wrong. And I haven't even started. I am so dead.
Thursday, April 22, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:52 PM