Exams just around the corner! Been mugging like crazzyy this pass few days. It's become like some kind of routine, come home, study for 3 hours or so then sleep 1 and a half hours, eat dinner, come online little while and then study again!! Can't wait for all of this to be over, everyone...study hardddd! It will all be over soon, and then we can playyy =)
Poor history girls who end one day later than everyone, we'll all be celebrating while they memorise their 5 chapters or so of history.
Something weird has been going on in my hotmail account. I keep getting very suspicious looking e-mails from people I don't know and they all say the same thing. subject: hi message: important information!!! attached: information.zip
If that is not a virus I don't know what it is. but the worst thing is that I have so many mail delivery failure things inside my inbox that claim that I have been trying to send these e-mails to many many other people I don't know!! Stupiiid. I changed my password, but it is still acting weird. sigh lar.
I need to go back and study soon. 2 more minutes. I don't understand mole concept!! And I don't understand physics!! Helppp.
Hm. I think this year I am a lot more hardworking then before. That's not a bad thing right? It's gooodd. must be under the influence of 3a3. 3a3's full of hardworking people! But not like the hard working and boring people..must be loyal to my class. haha. my class is FUN. I was talking to yoyo on tuesday, and she said that 1t must be the slackest class I have been in so far, and that's really sad. I think so too! I miss being a slacker and not studying at alll. haha. but next year's o levels, better be more serious about my results!
I was studying a math just now. And I was doing the exponential graph thing. You know the one that gets steeper and steeper really fast but never goes below the asymtote? I think it's y=x^3. I was thinking, I really want my relationship with God to be like that! Grow more and more each day, and always positive! Isn't that cool? hahaa. My life's so greaattt. I'm lovin' it.
Exams on monday, I'm still not stressed =) hehe
Thursday, April 29, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:21 PM