Saturday, April 24, 2004

I was almost late for bio today. Actually I was late but then Miss Tan started late so it's ok. Lucky not miss goh. haha. If it was I would be dead. She would probably send me home. Sigh I can't seem to blog an entry without mentioning miss goh! Ok next entry I won't blog about her at all.

Anyway, after bio I had to go to cold storage to buy the face towel for the contruction workers present thing. Then since I was there I went to eat an ice cream from mcdonalds. Then it was about 1. And I was supposed to meet yolanda at holland v to study at 2:15. So I was too lazy to go home so I just hung around at coldstorage for about 45 minutes..

I was so bored. Haha. Anyway, went to meet yolanda. We were study hopping. Haha. First we went to coffee bean. then we went to burger king. then we went to starbucks. Everytime we went to a new place yolanda would take out her camera and take pictures of everything (e.g. the ceiling lights) haha. Ohohoh. When we were at burger king we were talking about american idol. Then we started talking about ryan seacrest and simon cowell. Then yolanda went "Hey you know that Simon Seawell". haha I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny. Yolanda told me to blog about it. So here it is. lol.

Anyway, we decided that star bucks is the best place to study. We were sitting under a really cold aircon. it was freezing, even colder than the mg library. Hehe.

Well I managed to finish reading through 1 chapter of bio and 1 chapter of geog. Yay. Haha. I think I am under stressed. Not under stress, but under stressed. I'm like not even worried about the mid years and it is in a weeks time and I have barely started studying anything.