Saturday, May 01, 2004

I'm very tired!! Ok I just had to say that. I seem to be using exclamation marks more and more often in my blog. haha. But I seriously feel so tired. I just want to sleep. But I won't. I can't, unless I want to fail something. I'm taking a break from studying geog. There's so much! I didn't realise until just now.

It's going to be over. soon. Then I can sleep. but for now i've got to study. Study until my eyes pop out if I have to. I really really have to do well.

Anyway. Today I thought was going to die bringing home everything. All the textbooks and tys. But thankfully hannah fetched me home!! Yaaayy. If not I would have died..so many books! Just reminds me how much there is to study. >_< Well it was nice chatting to hannaahh, haven't talked to her for so long. She fetched me home yesterday too...haha.

I have to stop blogging about studying. I mean. I come online to take a break, I shouldn't be thinking about studies right? So I shan't blog about that anymore =)

I can't wait for sundayy. I miss going to church on saturday too..going to church makes me so happyy. Just thinking about church makes me happy. So everytime I'm stressed I think of church. That's why I am always not stressed. hahaa.

I have been online for about 11 minutes. Better go soon. If I plan on sleeping tonight..