Saturday, April 24, 2004

I changed my layout. I love this so much better than the forever friends one. It's just as cute only not so bright! Hahaa. Anyway. I'm quite happy with this layout. I think tatty teddy's beyond adorable.

You know, I just decided that we can actually learn moral lessons from miss goh. Serious. I mean think about it. Everytime she starts telling us off in the really weird way of hers, think past all the strange examples she uses and you'll find there's actually some meaning in what she says. I'm seriouss. Haha. For example today.

"Girls ah don't die flat just because you are stressed ok. You must overcome the stress, don't let the stress overcome you. Anyway stress is healthy you know. If you don't have stress, you become like a WORM you know. You know the worm underneath. You think the worm has stress the way it goes? I don't know.."

See what I mean? Even though what she says is really weird. She's is right in some ways. Hahaa. I have no idea why I am siding her. Don't worry I haven't gone over to the dark side. I was just thinking about it that's all. Especially when she said the part about overcoming.

I should really stop blogging about Miss goh. I think she is really fun to blog about. Lol.

Tomorrow have to go to school for bio exra class. Sigh I wanted to wake up late! Oh well. Should go and sleep now. almost 2 a.m. already.