Monday, April 12, 2004

I wish someone I actually knew could tag my tag board...haha. my taggers are getting weirder and weirder.

Today we ran 7 rounds for p.e. we were supposed to run 8. Doing 7 already almost killed me, dunno how I'm going to do my pft next week. And the 5 items too...haven't done shuttle run in ages. And haven't touched the incline pull ups since last pft. Today was my first time doing broad jump since last year, why why why must pft be so early?? I wish it was in july like in sec 1. Ahhh, going to die for pft.

This monday wasn't as bad as the last. Last monday I was so tired, I was like a zombie...half dead. But today was quite bearable I guess. The good thing about mondays is that there is chapel and p.e. which do not require thinking and math and bio are both 1 period only, so time seems to pass much faster. They should make all our lessons 1 period, then time would pass so fast. Don't have to endure one whole hour with the same teacher and same subject...I find that the longer the lesson goes on, the sleepier I get. Especially for subjects like geog, or physics.

Chem test tomorrow. Haven't touched my book. Hehe. Chinese test on wednesday 5 chapters. Haven't touched that either. I've been slacking too much, didn't do a thing throughout the whole weekend. Must study harderrr...my grades are dropping this term.

I just realised that exams start in 23 days time. So fast...I thought they were in the middle or end of may, oh well. the sooner they come the sooner we can get over them. And the sooner the holidays come :) can't waiit.