Thursday, April 08, 2004

Today I came home from school early. I reached at about...3. And I slept and slept and slept until 7 plus. haha. so shiok. This week has really been so exhausting, I'm so glad it's over. I think I did badly for all this week's tests. Especially physics today. It was horrible...I think my whole first page is already wrong. And it is 10 marks. I am going to faail. Really don't understand kinematics..

Tomorrow going to watch passion of the christ again. Haha. It's such a great show. Can't wait to watch it again. And I'm watching it again on saturday. Once again, whoever wants to watch please tell me okay. Saturday's is at my house.

We had a class discussion after lit today. And Mrs Choo was like "assessing" some people. And she said that I looked very easy going and carefree. In fact too easy going and carefree. She said that I seem to be okay with everything, and she said that I'm so carefree that it becomes my fault because she'd rather have someone with more opinion and speaks out more. I guess it's kind of true. Most of the time I'd rather agree with everyone then argue with them and speak my mind. Haha. Oh well. I guess I should try to change thaat.

I think I will keep this entry short. Nothing much to say. Just so happy there's no school tomorrow =)