Sigh, I'm doing this stupid zuo wen/jian bao thing on people from other countries thinking that singaporeans are proud. And I don't even have the article..I don't even understand what the whole topic is about. And I have nothing to write!! Aah, this is going to be the worse compo ever.
Last night has a blackout! It was so freaky, especially since I was in the toilet when it happened. Of all the times. It was like pitch black...cannot even see my own hand in front of my face. And the worse thing was that I hadn't even finished studying chinese yet. Then I didn't even have a torch, so I just used my handphone light to find my way around. Imagine, I was studying chinese under the light of a phone. But then I gave up and went to sleep. Haha. Then at 12:30...the electricity was restored. And then because I didn't off the switches and everything, the computer turned on, the tv turned on, all the lights turned on. So I had to drag myself out of bed and turn everything off. Haha.
Hope it never happens again. It is so inconvenient. Heh..
I think for the chinese exam I am going to bring a dice to school. Since I guess practically half the paper. Today's one I guessed the multiple choice, compre and cloze. which I think is already 38 marks. >_< Hope I pass. Lao shi is so mean. She keeps failing me by 1 mark for everything. hmph.
Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:33 PM