Saturday, April 03, 2004

Oh man oh maaan..Passion of the Christ was so powerful. Great great movie, I can't wait to watch it again. You really can't miss it. It isn't as gory as I thought it would be, I think an NC-16 rating suits it better. I wasn't crying until really cannot stop...but my eyes were like tearing and tearing. Really really have to watch it. I was like, lost for words after it was over. Like really blown away.

Anyway...this morning's swim meet was quite crap. I wasn't even at the stands the whole time. The prefects kept chasing me all over the place. I was with simin, deb, eelin and jacintha. Haha. And we went all over the place cause everywhere we went there were prefects. And they kept asking us to go back. Seriously, it was like everywhere you turn you see a prefect. Anyway...just slacked away the 4 hours.

After that went with yolanda to newton to meet the passion party people. Sam's friends are so funkY. Haha, they're really fun. Brought them to my house...and watched the Passion of the Christ. After the show everyone was so quiet. It was just so mind blowing. But then after a while everyone started getting noisy again. And we went outside to play netball. Hahaaa. It was so fun. Then I walked everyone out. How nice of me. Yolanda decided to stay and come for tennis with me. lol

Haha. Today was greeaaat. It was so fun. I think yo did a great job. Taking care of so many people. Well done yolanda. Hahaa.