Sunday, May 23, 2004

Huitingg just told me to blog. So here I am blogging. Haha. Cause she came to my church today..and I kept telling her to blog about it. And she was so guai..she just did. haha. Go and read it is super funny

Today was such a fun day. I was supposed to meet ting at 11:30 at redhill, but she missed the train, so we had to rush and take taxi. and I am such an idiot, I told the taxi driver to drop us at the wrong place, so we had to run longer than we should have. Haha. And the funny part was that Yanghui and some other people were in the taxi behind us...and they were also late. And when I stopped..they stopped also. Haha. I bet they were so mad at me for making them run too.

Anyway..the praise and worship was really good as usual. I love itt..haha. It was so fun. And the worship, was awesome too. I'm think I'm really praising Him with all my heart now..I have grown so much. Haha. Every week just gets better and better. And then the sermon was real good as well.

After service was quite funny. Cause it was samteo's bday. So yolanda was supposed to give her a cake. So she and I went into the room to try and light the candle. But then..when we finally got it lighted and we burst out singing the happy birthday song, we saw sam disappearing into the lift. Haha. It was sooo funny. Yolanda was like "EH! Come back!!" Haha. Everyone was laughing like crazy

After that we just went to hang out at macs. We stayed there for so longg. Just talking and talking. Because we were too lazy to move. Actually I was too lazy to move. Haha. We were there for about 2 hours plus I think. Then we just went to ntuc and 7-11. Then went home. haha. So sleepy. fell asleep on the bus...almost missed my stop. heh.

Going to die tomorrow. Got math/science tuition from 4:30 to 6:30 and chinese tuition from 7:30-9:30. Sigh.