Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I went to see troy last night. It was quite good..although orlando bloom was really disappointing. haha. I guess it isn't his fault that he has such a pathetic character but still I think he makes a much better elf. :) haha. Hm. I think the girl who played brad pitt's girlfriend has quite a weird voice. Heh.

Yesterday had class chapel, I think it was pretty good, probably funner than normal chapel. haha. Jemma and Kaye are like really good. Haha. At playing the guitar. Well it was fun. After that we had the stupid talk on cartoon drawing, it was quite dumb. I fell asleep at around the 2nd slide of the powerpoint, and woke up when we had to do the drawing. Not that I actually drew anything. Just admired all the scholar's works..haha. They're really so talented. It's not fair man. All the scholars. They're rich, they're smart, they're hardworking, and they're all so artistic. Hmph.

Oh..today had omnimax show! We watched dolphins. Haha. It was quite interesting. The dolphin's are really really cute. But I fell asleep for about 10 minutes of it. I really couldn't help it. I mean..it was a good show, but it seems like everytime I go to the omnimax theatre I just fall asleep. I fell asleep when I watched the one on the grand canyon too. Hehh. Wasting my own money.

I'm so excited for redrain!! I can't wait. I have not enough tickets. Haha. Have to go and get more. Oh adele was so funny on monday. Cause were standing at our chapel positions before assembly..and I gave her a ticket. And we were talking and talking when suddenly the wind blew and the ticket just flew out of her hands and onto the 2nd storey roof. I was like "Adele!!!" haha. Now I have to get her another one.

Can't wait for june hols. So exciting. So many things to do. Got 3 concerts. Hillsongs, SAF MDC, and Redrain. Haha.