wow wow wow wow. I passed chinese!!!! amazing?? I'm totally surprised. Guess how much I got? 100.5/200!!! Sorry for all the exclamation marks. I'm just so so so surprised. And happy!!! Amazing. I mean. Really I could barely believe it. I really really thought I'd fail. I'm just so overjoyed. Even if it is probably the lowest in class. I don't care. What matters is I passed!!
I passed physics too! In fact I didn't fail anything, I am sososo happy.
Well I'm happy I passed but I didn't exactly do very well. My humanities totally sucked. Got b4 for both, really pulled me down. My math and sciences were ok. Yay. I'm most upset about english. 69.83/100! Annoyinggg. First time I've done so badly for english. The worst thing was missing a2 by 0.2 marks. Hopefully my ca will pull it up a grade..
My L1R5 was baddd. 13 points. I don't think I can even get into acjc with that. Sigh I was hoping to get 10 or below. Oh well guess I can't really complain. After all. I passed chinese! It really is a miracle. Haha.
The walkathon t-shit is so huge! I ordered L. haha. I don't know why, but everyone in my class ordered really big sizes. I think everyone ordered L and bigger. There were quite a lot of people who happily ordered XXXL. Crazyyy. Haha. It looks like a bed sheet. And it is so big that it becomes really really low cut. Indecent mann. haha. Oh and it is so long that it covers the shorts, so it looks like we aren't wearing shorts either. hahaaa. sigh wish I didn't have to go for the walkathon. Have to wake up so early on the first day of holidays.
Friday, May 21, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
6:04 PM