Today was such a slack day. Cross Country in the morning, so crap. I walked the whole forest part but I ran most of the road. Haha. I was so sleepy. Slept for the whole journey back to school.
After that was like a lot of class time. haha. Our class turned off all the lights..and a lot of people slept on the floor. Haha. I was one of them but I couldn't sleep properly cause the floor is so hard and my bag that I was using as my pillow was so flat. Oh well.
I went to see Mrs Lim to give her the walkathon money, but then I saw Mrs Choo outside the staffroom instead. Here's a piece of advise, don't ever go see Mrs Choo. She's making me pay for half a car for the car rally!! And it's like 200 bucks?? Sheesh. As if my mum is made off money or something. Haha. Mrs Choo was like "If your mum donates I'll move your conduct up to excellent" lol my mum said that the school is really desperate for money. Sigh. As if my mum hasn't donated enough, last year she already donated 1000 bucks, went for the gala dinner and bought one book of funfair tickets...sighhh.
Really facing financial problems. How am I going to survive june?? hehh.
Well we had this drum performance thing later on. Haha. It was quite entertaining. Then after school had to go and see ms tok with waisan deborah and hannah for some mrc thingy, but we ended up wasting lot of time talking instead. Haha.
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:47 PM