Thursday, May 13, 2004

I woke up at 12:15 today. My maid woke me up for lunch. hahaa. I love to sleep

I went to watch 50 first dates with rachael claire and yolanda. It was quite funny..but the ending was a bit unbelievable. Heh. But it was a good movie overall..very funny. After that when we were at the bus stop rach couldn't find her wallet...and she was like panicking. So rach yo and I went back to look for it...luckily it was at the cinema. Haha. Then I went for dinner with yolanda. We ate teochew porridge. And yolanda ordered a pomfrat....but after that when were going to pay we found out that it was 10 bucks!! Crazyy. Waste of money. Haha.

Got home at about 10...watched american idol. The judges are so mean to jasmine! She was like crying already..so sadd. Even though it is obvious that she is the next to go, they don't have to be so mean rightt.

Anyway...I went to cut my hair today!! Went with rach to btp. Now I feel so weird! And I think I look weird too..haha. well it is not that bad..but I just feel so funny. Rach kept saying her hair looks funny now..but I think it looks finee. heh.

Sigh...getting sick. sore throat runny nose. bleah