Tuesday, May 11, 2004

It's over it's over it's over!!! I'm just so happy! no more studying =) a lot more watching tv. I have already accomplished quite a lot of that today. Watched last night's survivor..3 hours long! And watched the lion king again on disney channel. Hahaa. niice. And I'm watching smallville later.

I can't believe it. It's like. Just so free now to do so many things. Today after the chinese paper (which was terrible but right now I don't really care much..hehe) I was kinda jumping up and down with joy. I went to simin's house..to play tennis. And watch survivor cause she taped it for me. Hehe. Aaah. Stupid Rob and Amber. Can't stand them! Hmm. everyone looks so different in the reunion. A lot fatter and cleaner. lol.

And by the time it was over it was like 6 plus already..and then on the way back there was a traffic jam. The bus was moving so slowly! Probably even slower than my walking pace. And I walk reallyy slowly.

I'm going to watch a movie with rach and claire tomorrow. We were supposed to watch troy. But then I checked just now and I don't think it's out yet. So I don't know what we're going to watch. I'm just watching for the sake of watching...it's like a celebration. Haha. Maybe it's waste of money, but I just HAVE to watch something. heh..

I'm really happy the mid years are overr