Sunday, May 16, 2004

It is almost 2..I can't sleep. I have been sleeping so much already. Woke up at 12..just in time for lunch again. Haha. And this afternoon I slept for about an hour. I'm such a pig..and now I can't sleep. I think I'm nocturnal or something. I'm always so tired and sleepy in the day, and at night I always can't sleep. Heh..

I think I'm getting used to my hair, it's a lot less troublesome this way. haha. When I wake up, it's not all over the place. And when I shower it is so much easier to dry. But then, I still feel kind of weird with it. Haha. It looks different from when I had short hair last time.

I couldn't go out today. My mum said I had to clean my room! It has been in such a mess since the renovation. I almost died clearing it. I'm not even done yet. Everything's just so disorganised and there's like not enough cupboards to keep everything. And there are so many things that I don't know what to do with. Things that I'll probably never ever use again but can't throw away. The worst thing is the dust!! I was sneezing like crazy, and my sore throat's probably worse now..oh well at least my room isn't so messy anymore..

s.o.w. test coming soon...the more I think about it the more nervous I get. haha. practise harddd.