I'm blogging so much nowadays..nothing better to do.
School was so boringg today. Go through exam scripts for half the day. I mean. It's not as if I can remember anything that I wrote. For math, none of the answers looked familiar at all. I am so dead. Then again...none of the questions looked familiar either. Haha. I just forget everything the moment the exam is over.
Tomorrow's going to be even worse. I think it's going through exam scripts the whole day. I don't see what's the point. I think the chapel has the most uncomfortable seats ever. I just feel so restless and uncomfortable sitting on them. The backs are like so hard..and straight. haha..
I went for tuition this afternoon. And somehow I was just so tired. And blur Maybe cause I got a really bad cold and sore throat. Anyway...I couldn't concentrate throughout the whole lesson. I kept making mistakes..I think half the time I was blowing my nose instead of listening. haha.. and then when I left..I went into the lift. And when the lift stopped at the seventh floor, and someone came in, I actually went out! cause I thought it was the 1st floor already. How embarrassing. And I was so blur that I missed my stop where I was supposed to change buses and had to walk all the way back to the right bus stop.
I don't know what's with me today...this flu is really starting to get me. Heh.
Monday, May 17, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:46 PM