Thursday, May 20, 2004

Oh noo. Tomorrow!! I'm so scared. Today was terrible. Went through physics bio and chinese. Physics was badd! failed paper 1 by 1 mark! Oh mann. Really hope I can pass. I can't afford to fail! I'm already confirm going to fail chinese. I counted all the multiple choice that I know I got wrong, and I got 11/37! Oh maaan. I can't stand chinese. Really. I want to drop it. I don't get it. Why do they let us drop stuff like bio physics chem and amath, but we can't drop chinese? Sigh. It's so stressful. I mean I try so hard for it but end up doing to badly anyway.

I don't know how I'm going to deal with chinese. Cause for most of the paper, you can't study for it. Like the cloze and the 2 compres. And I really don't understand a single thing about the passage, so I just guess. I mean really guess. I can't even make an intelligent guess cause I have no idea what they are talking about. I'm like picking my answers at random.

Aaaaaah. Please please I have to passssss.

Tomorrow they're giving us back EVERYTHING at the same time. My heart can't take it. I'm serious. I'll probably break down crying halfway, haha. It's horrible. They're cruel I tell you.

I'm so nervous. I can't stop thinking about it.

Can't wait for holidays. Going to be so funn. But I'm just scared that my parents are going to be really angry about my results and not let me go out so much and make me studyyyy. Oh man. horrible. I really don't want to get anything back.