Sunday, May 16, 2004

The worse thing about sundays is that church is over so fast and I have to wait one whole week till I get to go to church again.

Church today was so great. Loved the praise and worship. And the sermon was powerfull. Greatttt. Can't wait for next sunday! I'm excited for this week. It's going to be a great week.

And next month's going to be a great month! Red rainnn! I've listened to redrain and summer and the sample cd. They sound so gooddd, songs are so catchy =) have to bring loads of people for the redrain concert. It's going to be so fun...I know many are going to get saved. I can't waitt.

Sigh. I miss my bro..army is like so cruel! haha. I mean. He just came back this morning, and he already went off again tonight. So crazy. And he was so tired that he just slept the whole day. Sigh. So lucky girls don't have to go for ns. Haha.

I'm really going to try my best this week. P.U.S.H. Hehee.

Oh ooohh. I forgot to blog about something. The most amazing thing happened today!! The super rich and generous yoyoo who I always borrow money from borrowed money from me. Hahaa. I never thought I'd see the day when yolanda becomes broke. At least now she knows how the rest of us feel like. Haha.