Wow. Just realised..almost half the year has passed already! Time flies when you're having funn.
This is the my 6th month going to hogc. amazingg how much has changed
I was at macs with samteo before church this morning, and we were supposed to be studying but naturally we just talked and talked...and then we were talking about how this is already our 6th month going to church. and how when pst says "who has been going to church less than 6th months raise your hands" we wouldn't need to anymore. haha. then we started talking about exams..and about psle.
Then I told her how happy I am that I got 240 for psle. It may not be a very good result, but I'm totally 100% happyyy with it and I would never ever want to get any higher. It's probably is and will be my best result ever.
Why???
Because, if I had gotten any higher I'd probably wouldn't have gotten into 1t. I love 1T and all, but it's not just that. if I had gone into any other class I would..
1.never have known yolanda
(no that isn't that part that I love most about getting into 1t)
2. never have became friends with her
3. she'd never have asked me to church
4. I'd wouldn't be in hogc now.
isn't God amazing???
Sunday, May 02, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:20 PM